Jun 26, 2007

Gay 10K

On Saturday morning I ran the Gay Pride 10K run in Golden Gate park. The sad part was that I ran 6 minutes slower than last year. 53 minutes as opposed to 46. Boo.

Before the race I had to go to the bathroom (yet that kind). I went into the men's room and there were 6 stalls all in a row all without doors. There was a guy sitting in the corner stall so I waited for that one because it had the most semi-privacy. When I was done there was an entire row of dudes with their pants around their ankles all sitting in the doorless stalls! I really set an example apparently.

No I don't have pictures. Ew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some times its bad to be a trendsetter, andy.

Alicia said...

I am proud of you - I would have gotten a cab back to my apartment immediately :)

Anonymous said...

If you weren't so hip, maybe they would haven't followed your example and a nasty accident could have happened