May 20, 2008

Things and more things

I have been a bad blogger. I haven't yet posted the video of Mr. Potato head being reunited with his ear. I haven't posted pictures from Alicia and my fabulous ghosttown/ icy river adventure, nor described the steak I grilled that was not good.

Other news:
My sister is having another baby, due in September. I will be a double uncle.
I'm not going to Alaska this summer (but will next year for certain).
I gave Mark the gift of everlasting life for his birthday and it finally died.
Leggy found my new favorite artist.
Mel interviewed me for her blog and it was great!

4 comments:

l.c. said...

it was awesome and now everyone knows that you love to be safe in certain areas of your life but live dangerously in others!

Andy said...

Exactly the image I'm going for!

Alicia said...

I had been looking for the post about our adventures with ghosts, mines, rivers and men with long hairy missing teeth.

Andy said...

It's coming!