Feb 28, 2008

Cubing and crafting with Fig

I went to Fig's craft night at Socha. My craft was Rubik's cube. The other crafters (who were largely knitters) were skeptical, but then I wowed them. First by solving the "Dedmore H." Fig captured the fleeting moment on her phone.



Then I finished the dang thing.



If you need a tranlation:
Fig says "talk"
I say "Why talk? It shows for itself."

Obviously I was impaired by my own glory. I can't get too proud because Leggy solved hers in like 4 days and it took me almost three weeks.

4 comments:

Markasaurus said...

Wait a second, do people actually call it "Cubing"? It sounds like a term from the Casual Encounters section on Craigslist.

Allegra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leggy said...

it doesn't matter when you solve the cube, it only matters that the cube is solved! congrats! we are now both highly evolved creatures.

Andy said...

Mark, cubing has multiple wonderful meanings.

Leggy, I am bigger and taller than before.