Jan 27, 2008

Enough already

It's been a rocky few months for many reasons. The other day I started to feel funny. I was tingly and I was laughing a lot. Yesterday I was driving and the 101 roadside looked like the Windows XP wallpaper with the green rolling hills and perfect blue sky. I felt like I wanted to call everyone and tell them about the formation of the birds in the sky. I realized that I was feeling happy. Happier than I have been in a long time.



I usually don't write about super personal things here. But whatevs. :) I'm climbing out of the tunnel that was full of monsters and it feels really really good.

----

Also in the works:
Alaska
My birthday
A clean house

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I want to look out the window and see the wallpaper that looks like a tropical beach.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Andy is full of flowers and cheese.