Sep 13, 2007

Nerd, Geek or Dork? Test

For a work blog today I took a bunch of online dating/personality quizzes on OKCupid. The best one settled one lasting question I've had about myself. Am I a nerd, geek or dork? Not really thinking about it I guessed that I would be a geek (because that's the sexiest option), but as it turns out, I'm "Pure nerd."

Here are the definitions that were presented with my results:

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

It all makes sense now.

Want to take the quiz?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I did the whole damn test but since Java or something rather (I think that means I am not a Geek) wasn't working I couldn't continue the test. Boo. Hoo.

Anonymous said...

well I thought I was all dork before this test. Thank god I got my answers.

52 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 17% Dork

Andy said...

Dork is the least desirable one. Nice work Reagan!

suctionhorse said...

Yea, these are confusing for many people. Thanks for that test. Know I know who I am!!! Thank God! ;-) (its nerd BTW)...

Check out my nerd blog if you get a chance:

http://rigpea82.blogspot.com