Aug 19, 2007

Home again home again rat tat tat

In between imagining that I still need to dodge cars in traffic, that every piece of food will poison me, that every skinny animal needs to be saved, and that I can never (ever) eat aloo palak again...I am re-acclimating to being home again.

I can't really process the pictures I took just yet, but stringing together a bunch of boring videos was easy. Here is a completely unedited group of videos (guaranteed to be boring), sans narration. It comprises snips from our trip from Mumbai over to Tamil Nadu, down to Kannyakumari, and up through Kerala back to Mumbai. Note the stack of egg flats on the back of a bicycle and the ferocity of the goats.

More to come.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow- India is very loud - I was most at peace watching this when you guys were on the water :)

Anonymous said...

That was amazing and just the opposite of boring.

Andy said...

Watching it again, I hadn't realized how many cows were on the beach in that one clip...I had been focusing on the calf.

Madeline said...

I love the juxtaposition between the crazy loud traffic and the beach scenes.

Dani said...

great video. looks like you spent a lot of time on buses!