Jul 22, 2007

Little terrors and a perfect cat

My mom and her doggies came to see me this weekend. We lost Spud instantly and later found him on the roof. He really liked to run up the edge. I did not like witnessing this.
Pansy on the other hand recently broke her foot and has a cast/booty that makes her looks like a hairy little ballerina.
The next morning my mom woke me up at six because that's when coffee is supposed to be served. My half and half had soured and I refuse to shop before leaving the country, so we used mint chip ice cream.
Birdy spent most of Friday night and Saturday morning in the kitchen cupboard where she is safe from the daredevil and the ballerina.
Sitting on your food machine does not make it turn sooner!
I'm leaving for India in three days to see Madeline! I am going to try and blog from there, but it probably won't be too easy. Thanks to everyone who kept me company in my lonely summer moments.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Haha! I love this post. Pansy is such a pretty pretty princess ballerina. Also, you tag everything else in this post, why don't I have my own tag? Jeez.

Andy said...

Pansy is a pretty pretty princess, but did you notice that you can't really see her face?!

your own tag is nigh...

Anonymous said...

ok, so silly, but i must confess, i read this about every other day and your friend madeline is HILARIOUS with her india adventures. have a great time.

Madeline said...

You are in an airplane on your way HERE for MEEEE.

ps - Reagan, thanks.